Investment Products & Advisory
Specific areas of coverage include:
- Chief Investment Officers
- Investment Counsellors
- Product Specialists (Advisory, Execution and Dealing Desks)
- Treasury & Money Markets
- Discretionary & Non-Discretionary
- Portfolio Managers
- Active Advisory
- Product Structuring & Solutions
- Wealth Planning, Trust & Fiduciary
With recent instability in global financial markets and the ripple effect caused, due to macro factors such as the European debt crisis and lowered credit ratings across the banking industry in general, individual investors and private clients have taken a conservative approach when investing their wealth.
Therefore, the need for a seasoned advisor to provide sophisticated and holistic portfolio advice, incorporating a blend of both wealth preservation and capital creation products is essential for today’s investor.