Specific areas of coverage include:
- ‘C-Suite’ & Executive Board (CEO/CFO/COO/CIO)
- Chief Representatives & Location Country Heads
- Country Market Heads
- Desk Heads
- Senior Relationship Managers
- EAM & Multi Family Office Advisory
- Estate Planning, Trust & Fiduciary Services
- Asset Allocation & Investment Strategy
- Business, Strategy & Sales Management / CEO Office
Wealth Management has seen continuous and sustained growth, with a dramatic increase of first generation wealth, created by entrepreneurs in commodity driven countries such as China and Indonesia, which has seen the ‘East’ overtake the traditional ‘Western’ wealth hubs in recent years.
During a period where Asia is increasingly seen as a major engine of Global economic growth; providing a comprehensive and broad range of investment solutions and consistent portfolio performance is high on the agenda of most Wealth Managers. With an ongoing talent war ever present, the pressure to hire senior and tenured bankers who possess strong market knowledge and developed client networks is imperative.
Maintaining a competitive edge and maximising market share in the region remains top priority across the wealth sector.