3rd August 2016
Client is a large Asian Bank
Senior Relationship Manager, NBFI
As a Senior Relationship Manager, the successful candidate will:
- Deepen wallet size of the bank with its financial institutional clients in the non-bank financial institutions (NBFI) sector in the region with a view to meet budget and develop new relationships.
- Understand clients’ business, structure, motivational drivers and work with their key decision makers.
- Work closely with product partners to engage customers to deepen and broaden their relationship with the Bank.
- Prepare account strategy/account plans for overall relationship management.
- Drive business and documentation negotiation.
- Degree in Business / Marketing / Finance with 10 to 15 years of relevant experience
- Proven practical experience in financial institutions product structuring with good knowledge of financial institutions business dynamics and environment
- Excellent people relationship skills, particularly in building relationship with key business leaders and general awareness of governance, risk management concepts and practices
- Ability to work independently and as a team to deliver outcome of a consistent good quality within stipulated timeline in a dynamic environment
- Excellent influencing, presentation and communication skills